GTEC Computer Education is one of fastest growing IT training institution network in India, having corporate office in Singapore and Administrative office in Kerala, India.
The Story of GTEC
GTEC Computer Education was founded in 2001 by Mr. Mehroof I Manalaody, He is the chairman and managing director of the company. Mehroof I Manalaody has graduation in Economics from Madras University and having PG diploma in Computers. Currently, GTEC Computer Education has around 500+ Study Centers in 15+ Counties.
Features of GTEC
- 1.5 Million Alumni
- 500+ Institutions
- 15+ Countries
- 150000 students get trained every year
- Trained and Experienced faculties
- Centralized franchise controlling
- Technology and Academic support for franchise centers
- Online student registration and Examinations
- Online Certificate Verification
- Placement Cell
- Affiliation of many private and government education departments.
Courses offered by GTEC
- Accounting & Commerce
- Designing and Graphics
- Software Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Hardware & Networking
- English Training
How to start GTEC computer education Center franchise in India?
GTEC mainly working in franchise system. The company has strong and innovative technologies for franchise system. If you are interested to open a GTEC Computer Education Franchise in your area or Town, you need to contact GTEC Administrative office.
GTEC has many rules and regulations to give a franchise center like Training center area, Computer Systems, Office, Staff and Facilities.
- How to get Job from GTEC Placement Cell & Job fair in Kerala
- GTEC Computer Education Courses, Fees & Offers in Kerala
- How to start a GST Suvidha filing Center Franchisee on your town?