Learn How to make a Low Cost POS (Point of Sale) System using Android Tablet and WiFi or Bluetooth Thermal Printer.
What is the requirements to Make the low cost POS System?
1. Android Tablet
Buy a 7″ or 10″ Inch branded Tablet with latest Android OS. Give preference for screen quality, speed and battery backup while purchasing.
2. POS Application for Android
You may buy a Android POS application based on your Business Type or You can develop a new POS application for your business. Pre-developed applications are safe and more affordable. New Custom development will take more cost.
3. Wifi or Bluetooth Supported Thermal Printer
Thermal Printer must have Wifi or Bluetooth Connection. Brands like Citizen, Epson, TVS are manufacturing printers with Wifi and Bluetooth Supported Printers in India. You may one or more printers based on your requirements. (If you are using the POS system in a Restaurant, you need minimum Two printers, one for receipt printing and other one for KOT printing).
How to setup a Android Tablet POS System? (3 Step)
- Install the POS Application on Tablet
- Install The Printer Driver on Tablet
- Connect a Printer through Wifi / Bluetooth with Tablet
- Finished, Make BillingHow it works?
- Making Bill or Invoice > Connecting Printer through Wifi or Bluetooth > Finished
The Benefits of Android Tablet System?
- Low Cost
- No need Internet
- No Need a Computer
- Less Power Consumption
- More Space Saving
- Easy to use and Installation
Where you can use the low cost POS System?
Restaurant, Hotels and Coffee Shop, Ticketing Centers, Mini Super Markets, Garment Shop, Hospitals etc.
- How to Setup Android POS System in a Restaurant?
- Simple Flow Chart, Diagram & Modules for Restaurant POS Application
- How to choose a best Android Tablet for Making POS System in India?
- How to buy best Bluetooth / WiFi Thermal Printer for Android POS in India?