UTS (Unreserved Ticketing System), a newly launched mobile app developed by Indian railways for booking of general Ordinary, season and platform tickets in India. The mobile app is designed and developed with latest technologies to provide fast and easy booking.
What is the requirements to book tickets using UTS Mobile App in India?
- GPS enabled smartphone
- Mobile Number
- Recommended data Network (3G or 4G)
How to Install or get the UTS mobile App.
- Go to your App Store or Play Store and type UTS.
- You can see the App in first of Search Result
- Install and Open the App
- Create your account by entering mobile number and password
- You will get an OTP
- Enter the OTP, if not detected automatically by the app.
- Enter Your Name and Date of Birth and save the registration
How to book tickets using the App?
- Add fund to your Wallet by using any online or offline payment method.
- Go to the Booking Tab and follow the step
- You can book paper or paper-less tickets.
Which types of ticket can book with the App?
- General Tickets
- Season Tickets
- Platform Tickets
How to get hard copy of paper ticket?
You can print your paper ticket by using ATVM machine from stations.
How to show your paper less ticket?
You have one option in UTS app to show the ticket.
Cancellation of UTS Ticket:
You have no option to cancel the paper-less ticket but you can cancel the paper ticket.
What is the rules and regulations?
Indian Railway has many rules and regulation to avoid misuse of the application. You can get more details from the official Website.